Sunday, April 14, 2013

Altered Cigar box

Here's another upcycle project for National Earth  Month! My husbands birthday was a couple of days ago so I altered a cigar box for him since he can't ever find his keys, watch, and wallet! :)

undefined
Now he's the kind of man that doesn't like things to be too busy so I tried to keep this really clean and show majority of the wood. I chose to go with "No. 1 DAD" because of course the kids wanted to share in the giving process but not the making! LOL

Now the tag I actually received in a tag swap, but I can't remember the crafters name. I lined the inside bottom with some brown felt, but forgot to take a pic. :(
For this section all I can say is layer, layer, layer! :) I was really trying to get more color on the box without doing too much for his taste. Happy Birthday Sweetie! :) Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy that you've stopped by today!
Thanks for your lovely comment!