Monday, May 7, 2012

Purplicious!

 I distressed and inked the edges of some plain white card stock. I then sprayed it with my homemade glimmer mist, holding the tip of my finger partially over the sprayer to create the bigger droplets after I was finished doing it the normal way! :) I cut a 1.5 inch strip of black card stock, tore and inked the edges with purple ink to give it the Coredination paper look. I cut a 7 inch circle with purple card stock and matted my photo on a piece of lavender card stock.

4 comments:

  1. OMG! Ms. Pebbles, your layout is absolutely amazing! Great trick with holding your finger over the spray nozzle. I love how you incorporated so many different handmade embellies! Thanks for the blog love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melissa! I have so many more that I'm thinking about making a album now! Thanks again! ~hugs~

      Delete
  2. Thanks Gine!!! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy that you've stopped by today!
Thanks for your lovely comment!