Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sending you encouragement

Hello everyone! I made this card for my Mom that just had back surgery. I wanted to use somewhat soft colors without using a lot of pastels.

 I chose to use the sentiment "Sending you encouragement" because every other card she received had the sentiment "Get well soon", I like to be different. :)
 After choosing the pattern paper that I wanted go with. I used some matching card stock, inked the edges and stamped the sentiment using Distress Ink. 
 I added some brown rhinestones to the corners and some clear ones to the butterfly that I punched.
The flowers were from my stash and I used Cinnamon Stickles to accent the column of dots on the side of the card. I hope you have enjoyed this quick and easy card. Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy that you've stopped by today!
Thanks for your lovely comment!