Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine card & Shabby Chic Pearl pendant

This card was so fun to make...and fast! I used all card stock and printed paper from my stash.

 After cutting all of my layers, I used my eCraft Purpleberry to cut the heart. I inked the edges of the base of the card, the pink card stock, the printed paper and the heart. I embossed the word "Love" with some red embossing powder. After I glued all of my pieces down, I added some Stickles to the corners of the red card stock and around the heart. I also added a heart shaped gem as a last minute touch.

I wanted to share this Shabby Chic Pearl pendant I made as a gift to one of my scrapbooking friends. I made a smaller one some time ago and added to the "My First Altered Wood Box". Click here for the  tutorial.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy that you've stopped by today!
Thanks for your lovely comment!